Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ice Climbing

Today might have been the last day of Ice Climbing till who knows when! But, I just wanted to share my experiences with it. I had a blast with everyone in my group. I, sometimes, wanted to kill  a few of them but nevertheless it was amazing. It is so much more different than regular rock climbing. The feet are really strange. I havent got that part quite down yet, but with practice I will learn. I've already torn my pants like 4 times from my feet slipping. It sucks! Hahaha, but I had an amazing time and it was a blast. Those lock-offs have helped my strength too!! I am ready for the climbing season now, strong and pumped beyond belief!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, psyched to hear you went icicle climbing! The further north you go the better it gets. Rock season is around the corner. See you out there I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete