Friday, April 13, 2012

What a rough night!

Last night was incredibly awful for me. I dont really know what happened to me actually. I just lost it, things werent going well with a special someone and not being able to climb did it in for me. I found out that because they are setting for a comp at the gym, i wont be able to climb till next saturday. Those who know me, know that i use climbing as a way to make myself relax and helps me keep my cool. Not being able to climb hurts me so much so i broke down! I just kind of spent some time by myself thinking about my life! Sometimes, i need those times but it would help if i had someone i could do to. Nevertheless, even though i was close to giving up, i am never going to give up!!! things get better, i have been to rock-bottom and back and i know that things get better, i just have to stay positive!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm here for you. But you don't seem to understand that

    ReplyDelete