Monday, May 21, 2012

I just want to climb

This summer is either going to suck or be awesome. The problem is I dont want to work at camp this summer! Why? you may ask because all i want to do this summer is climb. Now, I dont have any money to climb, so i pretty much fucked. I just want to climb but i need to make money some how and im not sure how. This is soooo confusing i dont know what im going to do!! dammit!! my idea wasto work at the climbing gym but i dont know if im going to be able to do that, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know!!!! i want to climb this summer go to rumney and pway and pull hard which is what i do best!!

3 comments:

  1. Find a job in Durham...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to say that I think you're amazing! Keep doing what you're doing and live life to the fullest!!! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete