Thursday, February 28, 2013

Arizona!!

T-minus 12 days until I leave to go to Mt. Lemmon in Arizona to do some hard climbing. I have been waiting for this trip since I first heard about it like 5 months ago. I always love traveling to other places to climb and I haven't been out west since my trip to Hueco more than a year ago now. I will mostly be doing some sport and hopefully easing my way into Trad climbing. I simply cannot contain my excitement for this trip right now. It's all I think about!! And it is what's getting me through these couple of weeks. More posts will come when the time comes nearer and some when I'm in AZ but for now, I just want to shout it to the world that I am going to Arizona to climb. Bringing my Evolv shoes, my Primo chalk and my mammut rope with my and all my other gear and I am ready to crush.
All this training is going to pay off when I get there. All the pull-ups and push-ups that made my body ache for days. I will, once again, be reminded why I push myself as far as I do. It's because the feeling of getting to the top of a hard climb is a feeling not easily bested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment