Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hectic Life

Been posting a lot lately and it actually feelings pretty good!! So many things are happening in my life right now and I can just say that it is quite hectic, to say the least. I am applying for my first college this thursday which is insane!! I cannot believe this is actually happening. I wrote my essay on climbing, obviously because it is the most important thing in my life. I wish I had more words than 500 because I could talk about climbing for days. But my essay is almost done and now I am waiting on my recommendations and then it'll be done!! Hell yeah!! So that's going on. Then i have a comp coming this saturday. It is taking place here which is exciting! The route-setters (Bryan Rafferty, Mike Veazey) are amazing and I cannot wait to see the amazing routes they put up. I have been training super hard and I am really excited to see what my training has done for my skills. Let's hope everything goes well! Well, even though, my life is beyond crazy right now with everyone going on. I am still very happy!! Obviously every once in a while, I'll get those moments of sheer panic but I remind myself to breath and everything falls back into place. My love-life is non existent but I have no worries about that anymore. Sure, I like someone but life happens and eventually things will fall into place. Well, Wish me luck with my comp!! And I will post results later! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment