Monday, September 10, 2012

Environmental Concerns

Before

After

Ok, so Im back at school now and living a pretty damn awesome life. Got my friends by my side and a rope hanging round my neck couldn't ask for much more actually. So, I've been out at Rumney, pulling hard, sending and working projects, and I noticed that over the summer there have been some wind turbines installed in a nearby mountain in clear view of Rumney. I am really curious to know how climbers and regular hikers feel about this! For me, I think it is a little extreme to be putting so many up. I could deal with like one or two of them but there are a whole bunch covering the landscape and it obviously takes away from the beauty of it all. Its one of the reasons I love climbing at Rumney its the beauty of it all! Anyway, Im just curious what people think about these developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment