Friday, September 14, 2012

My Birthday

So it was my birthday yesterday and I had a pretty good day! I got to go to ice cream with my favorite people here at school and had a delicious coffee in the am and hung out with some amazing people! I am super excited for this weekend as I am going to my friends house to hang with him. I get to go climbing today, well indoor climbing so it doesn't really count but I am still excited. I get to hang out with my buddies while working up a sweat at the same time. It is hard to find many things to beat that!!! :) I want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday its because of all of you I get to turn another year older. WTF Im 18!! That shit is crazy, i don't think Im ready to be an adult! But then again i'm not sure if anyone is ready! Well, i guess only time with tell if I am ready or not. Until then, I'm going to proceed living my life to the best of my ability and enjoy being a kid while I still can!

No comments:

Post a Comment