Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Loss of Motivation

It seems as though I have lost my motivation for the sport that I love more than anything in the world. I, honestly, never thought this would happen to me. I am not saying that I don't enjoy climbing or that the thought of doing it is repulsive to me but I just cant get excited about training or anything like that. I am trying to get motivated by watching climbing videos or competing against other people but nothing seems to work at all! I am hoping to climb hard and train hard but it is hard to find the motivation to do it. I guess i just got to keep going strong and try my best!

1 comment:

  1. Time for a break. Climbing is like loving, the longer you go without it the better it feels when you get it back. Train in other ways and forget about climbing for a while. When you come back it will seem like a whole new sport!

    ReplyDelete