Friday, September 28, 2012

Not About How Hard You Can Hit

So, I am sitting here, watching a documentary with some freshman during my free block and I realize it is about time I update my blog. Well, for those of you, who have been on the edge of their seat wondering whether or not I got my motivation back, I actually have!! It did not take too long but it was certainly tough. I talked to my old coach, Vasya, and he gave me some advice which I took to heart. Just have fun with what you are doing and work your ass off. Success will follow. I was super excited to see that he mentioned Josh Larson, being the UBC pro tour champion. It gave me the motivation I needed to get back in the gym and crush!!! Thanks for everyone who has helped me through this. There will always be something in my way and an objective I need to get through. But i need to remember that I will always get through it and I will always keep going foreword. "It's not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving foreword"

No comments:

Post a Comment